By Brian R. James
The definitive timeline of the Forgotten Realms(R) campaign.
The Grand historical past of the Realms chronicles the wealthy background of the Forgotten Realms crusade surroundings, featuring an in depth timeline followed through essays from Elminster of Shadowdale and different Realmslore specialists. even supposing now not a online game complement, it serves as a convenient reference advisor for gamers and Dungeon Masters looking info on particular ancient occasions. furthermore, the e-book good points an particular Forgotten Realms brief tale through best-selling writer R.A. Salvatore and new revelations for Realmslore aficionados.
Read or Download A Grand History of the Forgotten Realms PDF
Similar dungeons & dragons books
It's now not what you recognize. It's who you know.
Add extra element and style for your d20 delusion video games with Guilds, a e-book that introduces arcane orders, fraternal brotherhoods, mystery conspiracies, and different organisations. Member characters can obtain education, fabric aid, and social connections. Guilds introduces a brand new notion to the d20 process: chapters. A bankruptcy is a social establishment that pursues a selected aim. Characters can sign up for chapters that fit their goals, having access to education and different assets that enhance their talents and extra customise their talents.
* a brand new d20 inspiration, chapters, that supply gamers extra strategies in development characters and customizing their abilities.
* New status periods for every bankruptcy that characterize the elite individuals of a brotherhood.
* New feats and spells adapted to be used with the recent agencies and status periods provided during this volume.
* New magic goods, talents, and different skills adapted to the guilds and chapters offered during this product.
* principles and instructions that let DMs to create their very own chapters and change those awarded right here to slot their campaigns.
Compatible for all degrees of play. complicated dungeons and dragons forgotten nation-states.
The Demon Prince of Undeath is asking you out! This epic-level D&D® event is designed to take characters from twenty seventh to thirtieth point. during this event, the demon lord Orcus attempts to usurp the Raven Queen’s strength over dying utilizing a shard of evil plucked from the depths of the Abyss. basically the world’s strongest heroes have the slightest desire of forestalling him.
The newest fabulous destinations unencumber, with attractive new maps. terrific destinations: The Frostfell Rift presents 2 double-sided poster maps designed to be used with D&D miniatures, plus a 16-page black-and-white come upon ebook to be used with RPG campaigns. The maps during this product exhibit interesting environments, together with the icy Frostfell Rift, whereas the come upon ebook illustrates how DMs can use the maps time and again of their D&D roleplaying online game campaigns.
- Sea of Death (Eberron: Blade of the Flame, Book 3)
- Adventure I (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- Castle Guide (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Edition, Dungeon Master's Guide Rules Supplement 2114 DMGR2) (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons)
- Book of Vile Darkness (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.0 Fantasy Roleplaying Supplement)
- The Lone Drow (Forgotten Realms: The Hunter's Blades Trilogy, Book 2)
- The Crystal Shard (Forgotten Realms: The Icewind Dale Trilogy, Book 1; The Legend of Drizzt, Book 4)
Additional resources for A Grand History of the Forgotten Realms
Calimshan) [TSR9589] -247 DR to -238 DR Procession of Justice: Tyr, god of war and justice, bursts forth from a gate near modern-day Alaghôn in Turmish, leading a force of 200 archons across the Vilhon Reach in an effort to pacify the remnants of ancient Jhaamdath, which had fallen into lawlessness. Tyr's host slays Valigan Thirdborn, a lesser deity of anarchy. 80] -246 DR (1004 Shou) The Impossible Palace of the Silver Domes reappears for a period of two weeks, then disappears. (Shou Lung) [TSR9195] -243 DR (Year of the Rack) Tyr's actions and sacrifices during the Procession attract the attention of the previously obscure Ilmater, who joins forces with Tyr.
350 DR The Netherese migration to Illusk reaches its peak as settlers from many towns in Low Netheril travel west to escape the depredations of the phaerimm. (Netheril)  -350 DR (Year of Craven Words) Three mighty phaerimm sorcerers subvert the beholders of Ooltul and have lived and ruled there ever since. 167] -349 DR (Year of Bold Poachers) The Netherese wizard Saldrinar destroys Kisonraathiisar, the topaz dragon ruler of Westgate, and becomes the city's first human king. (Netheril)  [WTC11836] -345 DR (Year of Good Courage) Arthindol the Terraseer appears for the final time.
The resulting fires destroy over 70% of the city once winds carry sparks and flames to the wooden domes of many buildings. (Calimshan) [TSR9589] -438 DR to -122 DR A great war breaks out between the Tabaxi and Eshowe. At its close, the remaining tribes are assimilated into the Tabaxi tribe, whose diverse peoples become known collectively as Chultans. 3] -427 DR (Year of Breaking Storms) The spells of the phaerimm bring down the floating cities of Lhaoda and Tith Tilendrothael. The other Netherese enclaves set up wards against this form of attack.